Customers Also Bought
Medline NON21451 Non-Sterile ABD Pads 5 x 9 Inch is an extra absorbent non-adhesive abdominal dressing for use on heavily exudating wounds and dermal abrasions. The non-woven outer layer is able to quickly wick fluid away to the cellulose layer where it's stored. As the secondary layer fills with fluid, it will both absorb and disperse fluid evenly along the remaining areas in order to prevent pooling on the skin. A hydrophobic back won't allow any strike-through, preventing frequent changes over time.
The ABD Pad is available in 5-inch x 9-inch size and is made without using latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Extra Absorbent for Less Changes
- Created to Take in Heavy Exudate
- Quickly Wicks Away Fluid from Initial Layer
- Secondary Layer Absorbs and Spreads Fluids
- Spreading out Fluid will Prevent Pooling
- Hydrophobic Backing Prevents Strike-Through
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Usage: Exudate/Wound Management
- Size: 5 Inches x 9 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- HCPCS: A6217
- Product Number: NON21451
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Latex Free Latex-Free Size 5 x 9 Inch Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Cellulose
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A