Customers Also Bought
Medline Medigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandages work well in a variety of uses. First, Medigrip Bandages work well as secondary, or retention, dressings. The elasticity works to keep a primary dressing in place, such as the Optifoam Adhesive Dressing from Medline. Second, the Medigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage can be doubled to provide compression to fight edema or swelling. This compression helps patients with chronic venous insufficiency, too. Third, Medigrip elasticated tubular support bandages can help support your joints. This makes it a great asset to help with sprains or dislocations.
Medigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandages should be changed according to the amount of drainage from the wound, but has the potential to stay in use for up to seven days. This can save you time and money, since you will need fewer bandages for fewer changes. Do not use Medigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandages on patients with a sensitivity to latex. If the user needs a latex-free option, consider the Surgigrip Tubular Bandage.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lasts for Up to 7 Days for Fewer Changes
- Applies Compression When Doubled Over
- Supports Joints to Help with Sprains
- Holds Primary Dressings in Place
- Length: 11 Yards
- Width: 2.5, 2.625, 3, 3.5, 4, or 4.75 Inch
- HCPCS: K0620
- Material: Latex
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Brand: Medigrip
- Type: Elasticated Tubular Bandage
- Product Number: MSC9501 (Size B), MSC9502 (Size C), MSC9503 (Size D), MSC9504 (Size E), MSC9505 (Size F), MSC9506 (Size G)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Size Chart
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!