Other FitRight product(s)
- Medline FitRight Plus Adult Incontinence Briefs with Tabs, Heavy Absorbency
- FitRight Restore Super Briefs with Tabs, Maximum Absorbency, For Adult Incontinence, Comfort and Skin Health
- FitRight Basic Brief Moderate Absorbency
- Medline FitRight Super Protective Underwear - Maximum Absorbency
- Medline FitRight Ultra Protective Underwear, Heavy Absorbency
Customers Also Bought
The design of this incontinence brief provides a comfortable feel due to the soft absorbent materials. Multipe refastenable tabs ensure that the brief stays in place.
Heavy absorbency fabric quickly wicks moisture away from your skin and locks it in the absorbent core. Its construction helps keep you dry and comfortable.
Feels Like Regular Underwear
Equipped with breathable side-panels, these tabbed briefs circulate air to keep you comfortable and cool. The cloth-like feel is comfortable and does not sound or look like plastic diapers
Less bulk and a contouring shape keep them discreet. Designed with odor control, nobody but you will know.
Medline FitRight Ultra Briefs offers all the main components you want in a brief with a few added features to keep you dryer, longer. An incontinence brief that is easy to wear, easy to use, can be worn throughout the day and keep you dry are very important for an active lifestyle. The brief starts with a 4-D core that helps eliminate odors by providing multiple layers of protection. These protective layers use a wicking procedure to gradually take your discharge and drop it to lower layers, keeping you dry as you move. To prevent leaks, side guards serve as a barrier between the brief and the skin, protecting your clothes from saturating. At the top, skin-safe closures provide a repeatable, re-fastenable set of tabs you can adjust in order to get the proper fit. A backsheet made of cloth-like material provides a soft feeling garment that's discreet as well, giving off the look of regular underwear. Best of all, they have their own moisture indicator to let you know when a change is necessary, avoiding unnecessary changes or untimely accidents.
The design support patient independence and dignity. If offers patients more mobility while accessing incontinence protection. The leg openings are ample size and gather around the thighs for a secure fit. Anti-leak guards keep users from experiencing embarrassing moments. Fluid passes through a transition layer to be quickly absorbed into the core. They two layers of absorbency to keep fluid and odor locked in the core. Once inside the core, the wetness feeling disappears to the user. Skin feels dry and comfortable, avoiding the risks associated with prolonged moisture exposure.
The construction includes a soft, non-woven back sheet for the comfortable feel of a cloth-like garment. Breathable side panels provide for air-flow to keep the user dry and comfortable. Closure takes place with tape tabs that are extra-strong and easy to fasten. The tabs can also refasten allowing caregivers to easily check or adjust the brief on the patient. These tape tabs are skin-safe to the user.
Medline also manufactures several other adult incontinence briefs to fit your unique needs. .
Incontinence Protection Features
- Flexible and soft anti-leak guards
- SensiSoft fabrics feels comfortable and provides a discreet, garment-like, natural feel
- Flexible panels stretch for a secure and comfortable fit
- 4D Core™ with odor control
- Inner absorbent layer wicks moisture away from the skin
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Dimensional Core Keeps the Brief Dryer Longer
- Wicks Away Fluids to Lower Layers, Keeping the Skin Dry
- Side Guards Prevent Skin, Clothing from Saturation
- Cloth-Like Material for Natural Look, Feel
- Core Offers Eceptional Containment
- Moisture Alert Wetness Indicator Changes Color When Soiled
- Wetness Core Indicator Signals When to Change
- Body Contoured Design
- Anatomical Fit
- Thin Cloth-like Construction Allows Wearing Under Clothing
- Discreet Wear
- Comfortable Fit
- Fasten and Refasten Tape Tabs
- Breathable Side Panels
- Generous Size Leg Openings
- Anti-leak Guards Prevent Accidents
- Supports User Indpendence
- Provides Patient Dignity
- Supports Wheelchair and Hospital Bed Applications
- Acquistion Dryness Layer Wicks Moisture Away from Your Skin
- Linear Embossing Technology Distributes Fluid Throughout the Core
Incontinence Comparison Chart
Features National Brand Store Brand FitRight Ultra Performance Good Good Best Innovative Design Traditional Traditional FitRight Leak Guard Yes No Yes Backsheet Plastic Clothlike Clothlike Side Panels Plastic Breathable Breathable
- Sizes: Small, Regular, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
- Absorbency: Heavy
- Inner Material: Cloth-Like
- Outer Material: Cloth
- Odor Control: Yes
- Secure Method: Hook and Loop
- Wetness Indicator: Color Change
- Manufacturer: Medline
Complimentary Products to Purchase
- Bard Cunningham Incontinence Clamp for men.
- Aloetouch Protect Dimethicone Skin Protectant Wipes for cleanup.
- Kegelmaster 2000 for women.
- First Quality Prevail Fluff Underpads for mattress protection.
Adult Briefs on a Budget
Great "Fit" for Your Budget Too!
Better cost and better quality with innovative product features.
Selecting the Correct Incontinence Product
Summarizing the Selection of Incontinence Products
Selecting this product is for total incontinence protection, moderate to maximum absorbency, easier to don and doff while seated in a wheelchair or lying in a bed, for users with a very low activity level, and who desire the benefits of total incontinence protection.
How to Put On Garments with the Patient Lying Down
- First, ensure the patient is lying on their side.
- Ensure the area to be covered is clean. If any Incontinence Ointment is necessary, apply now to the affected area. Now is also the time to apply any Skin Care Product.
- Then grasp the ends of the brief and gently tug to release the anti-leak guards.
- Keep the brief folded while inserting the product from the front to the back.
- During the process, pull the incontinence product up and around the perineal area.
- Center the product front to back. Position it symmetrically on the body.
- Unfold, spread, and center the product across the backside and front side.
- Spread the front side panels against the hips toward the back of the body.
- Overlap the rear side panels on top of the front side panels towards the front of the body.
- Use the tape tabs to secure each side of the brief. The tape tabs always go on the front of the person and are adjustable.
- For the most comfortable fit, apply the top two tape tabs so that they point straight across or at a slightly downward angle. Next, angle the bottom two tape taps to point slightly upward. Press down on the tabs to the outside of the garment.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds and check the fit.
- Make any adjustments you need. The closure tabs can be pulled up and reapplied for the best fit.
- Gently pull the skin of each inner side downward and away from the perineal area.
- This skin pull allows the leg cuffs inside the brief to move into place.
How to Remove Soiled Garments with the Patient Laying Down
- Place the patient so that they are lying on their side.
- Grasp the tape tabs and pull up off of the brief.
- Unfold the garment and pull from the bottom.
- Clean the area with an Cleansing Wipe or some other foaming or spray Incontinence Cleanser Product.
Product Review Video (2:56 minutes)
Application Video (1:31 minutes)
Using in Care Facilities Video (2:10 minutes)
Medline Incontinence Manufacturing Plant Video (2:36 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MedLine Brand FitRight Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents