Customers Also Bought
Medifil II Overview
Medifil II Collagen Particle Dressing (Human Biosciences MF2001) is a primary wound dressing manufactured by Human Biosciences, Inc. The Collagen Particle Medfil II Dressing consists of 100% nonhydrolyzed type I bovine native collagen in the proper triple-helical molecular form. Human Biosciences developed Kollagen, a proprietary technology process in Medifil II that increases stability and scaffolding in all four phases of wound healing. The collagen dressing design is specific to wound healing. The Medifil Particles' enhanced surface area and density of collagen fibrils allows more collagen to come in contact with the wound surface. Medifil Collagen Particles stimulate the healing process, reduce inflammation, and remove exudate.
Medifil Collagen Particles Indications
- Acute and Chronic Wounds
- Superficial, Partial-Thickness, and Full-Thickness Wounds
Features and Benefits
- Medfil II Dressing Allows Gas Exchange
- Easy Application
- Cost Effective
- Super Absorbent
- Stimulates the Healing Process
- Compatible With Topical Agents
- Retains More Native Triple Helical Protein Structure for Superior Stability
- Prepare the wound by cleaning and debriding the wound. Do not dry. Leave the wound moist to get the best result with Medifill II.
- Apply the particles to 1/4-inch depth.
- Apply a secondary dressing if desired.
- When collagen particles become saturated, wash with saline solution.
- Manufacturer: Human Biosciences Inc.
- Product Number: MF2001
- Volume: 1 Gram Vial (Single), Pack of 5 Vials
- Color: White
- Material: Collagen
- Sterility: Sterile
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- HCPCS Code: A6010
- Do not use if sensitive or allergic to bovine.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information