Customers Also Bought
DiaSox are manufactured with an inverted toe seam by Medicool to serve as Diabetic Socks. DiaSox come to two color options: white or black. Constructed with 88% breathable cool-cotton yarn, 10% nylon and 2% Spandex, Diasox are made in the USA. Medicool uses a flat-toe stitching for a seam-free feel in each DiaSox. The fabric provides maximum stretch for total comfort. The knit top on the DiaSox Diabetes Socks stays in place without binding or leaving marks on your leg. Anti-microbial fabric treatment protects your feet against fungal growth and bacteria. Medicool DiaSox are the perfect sock for people with diabetes or those with foot or leg swelling.DiaSox can be machine washed in warm or cold water and line dried or tumble dried on warm heat.
Medicool DiaSox Diabetic Socks Features & Benefits
- Anti-microbial fabric for fungal and bacteria protection.
- Seam-free feel from inverted toe seam construction.
- Made with 88% breathable cool-cotton fabric..
Medicool DiaSox Diabetes Socks Specifications
- Size Options: Small to XX-Large.
- Shoe Size Options: Fits medium to wide shoe widths.
- Color Options: White or Black.
- Unisex design.
- Manufacturer: Medicool.
- Brand: DiaSox
- HCPCS code: A4649.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A