Customers Also Bought
Fiber-Stat® offers prebiotic soluble fiber to support Bowel Health. Manufactured by Nutricia, Fiber Stat is a medical food with low volume liquid prebiotic fiber for the Dietary Management of bowel regularity. This formulation helps persons unable to meet fiber requirements through a normal diet.
Fiber-Stat Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce or eliminate laxative use.
- Provides 60% of daily value for fiber.
- Ideal for fluid restricted residents.
- 15 grams of soluble prebiotic fiber (60% DV) in 1 fl oz.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and polydextrose to support gut health.
- Ready to drink or mix with any food or beverage.
- Thin viscosity.
- For oral and enteral use under medical supervision.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- Nutricia Fiber-Stat Product Number: 70001.
- Container Size: 30 Ounce.
- Flavor: Prune.
- Application: Fiber Supplement.
- Lactose free.
- Gluten free.
- Soy free.
- Manufacturer: Nutritive.
- Brand: Fiber-Stat.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS Code: B4101.
Oral Feeding: Intake to be determined by your healthcare provider. To add 15 g of soluble fiber to the diet, take 1 fl oz (30 mL) a day. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Measure and administer the prescribed dose via syringe.
- Administer Fiber-Stat straight into the enteral tube.
- Flush the tube with additional 30-60 mL water.
- Do not consume more than 4 tablespoons (60 mL) per day without healthcare provider recommendation.
- Do not use if intestinal obstruction, fecal impaction or known allergy to any component is present.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
Water, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Prune Juice Concentrate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
Contains 2 % or less: Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor)
Fiber Stat Nutrition
Nutrients per 30mL serving
Calories 50 kcal
Carbohydrate 25 g
Total Sugar 2.5 g
Dietary Fiber 15 g
Soluble Fiber 15 g
Sodium 15 mg
Potassium 52 mg
Phosphorus 25 mg
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!