Customers Also Bought
Medi-Tech MediBrief Mesh Briefs are disposable for worry-free wearing for post-partum use when securing a pad liner to soak up drainage or comfortably secure a wound dressing following a C-section. The brief offers light protection that can be worn by itself as an incontinence brief. The stretchable Mesh Underwear is made to be comfortable and won't add pressure to sensitive areas or stitches.
MediBrief Mesh Underwear is made of a blend of polyester and spandex that's breathable to keep skin cool. The waist has color stitching to indicate the size from Large to 2X-Large.
Purchase MediBrief Disposable Mesh Briefs in a Bag of 2 or a Case of 100 to supply for personal care or in bulk that's ideal for a maternity ward. You may also be interested in stocking up on Dignity Regular Duty Pads for additional protection.
Features and Benefits
- Color-Coded Stitching in Waist for Size Identification
- Comfortable Mesh
- Breathable Material
- Comfortable Mesh Construction
- Light Absorbency
- Wears Like Regular Underwear
- Won't Constrict or Add Pressure to Sensitive Regions
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Medi-Tech
- Brand: MediBrief
- Absorption Level: Light
- User: Unisex
- Product Numbers: MB13002 (Large), MB14002 (X-Large), MB15002 (2X-Large)
- Quantity: Bag of 2, Case of 100
- Size Measurements: Waist Up to 56 Inches/Leg up to 28 Inches (Large), Waist up to 62 Inches/Leg up to 32 Inches (X-Large), Waist up to 74 Inches/Leg up to 38 Inches (2X-Large)
- Color Code: Brown (Large), Green (X-Large, Purple (2X-Large)
- Material: 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Disposable: Yes
- Application: Maternity Underwear, Secures Post-Partum Pad Liner or Wound Dressing
- Latex-Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A4520
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Medi Tech Absorption Light Backsheet Material Poly Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history