Customers Also Bought
A Medegen Medical Emesis Basin is also referred to as a kidney basin because of its unique shape. It's a patient bedside basic that sits in close proximity of the patient to catch vomit and other fluids when used as a wash basin. Its compact size and rounded edges create easy handling. Graduated markings start at 100 mL to assist caregiver when fluids are tracked. Containers range in volume capacity with options in 500, 700 and 840 mL. The basin is also the perfect catch-all to contain patient's personal items while receiving care.
Choose from blue, turquoise, dusty rose, gray and gold colors. The blue option is sterilizable, made with denser polypropylene to withstand steam sterilization temperature up to 275 degrees. Single basins may be purchased or purchase in bulk with case of 250.
You may also want to check out Emesis Bags by Medline, a disposable option for patient fluid containment.
Features and Benefits
- Shape is Compact and Easy to Hold
- Graduated Measurements
- Sterilizable Options
- Variety of Color Options
- Versatility of Use
- Manufacturer: Medegen Medical Products
- Product Number: 00060, 00063 (Sterilizable), H300-05, H300-07, H300-10, H300-11, H310-10
- Quantity: Each, Case of 250
- Capacity Options: 500 mL, 700 mL, 840 mL
- Colors: Blue, Turquoise, Dusty Rose, Gray and Gold
- Graduated: Yes
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information