Customers Also Bought
The McKesson Urine Chemistry Analyzer Bundle is a comprehensive solution for urinalysis for patient care. The analyzer bundle comes with 5 vials, each containing 100 Urine Reagent Strips, power cord and two thermal printer paper rolls. The analyzer is easy to use and can provide test results in less than two minutes. The strips are dipped into the urine sample and inserted into the machine to obtain the results. It detects analytes to monitor endocrine, urinary tract and metabolic or systemic diseases. Some of the analytes include glucose, bilirubin, keton, pH and protein. For this reason, the Urine Chemistry Analyzer is commonly used in prenatal visits to monitor elevated protein in the mother's urine which can indicate kidney malfunction. It's also highly used to detect ketons when patient is on weight loss plan.
The Urine Chemistry Analyzer is compact to take less space on a clinic countertop. It's designed with a large LCD screen for easy to read results. Thermal paper can print the data. The numeric keyboard is easy to use with a scroll menu where you can look up past test results and even program users to eliminate unapproved operators. Up to 2,000 patient information can be saved in its memory. It can also connect to a USB port to transfer data.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast Results
- No Calibration Needed
- Stores 2000 Patients
- Effectively Detects Analytes
- Large LCD Screen
- Provides Printed Results
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Brand: McKesson Consult
- Item Number: 121-10SGPROMO5
- Application: Urine Chemistry Analyzer for Urinalysis
- For Use With: McKesson Urine Reagent Strips
- Urine Test Type: pH, Keton, Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, Blood, Specific Gravity, Bilirubin and Glucose
- Length: 10.7 Inches
- Width: 0.6 Inch
- Height: 5.7 Inches
- Latex Free: Yes
- Test Strip Incubation Time: 1 Minute
- Contents: Analyzer, 5 Bottles 10SG Test Strips
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.
- Readout Type: Digital, Printout
- Memory: 2,000 Patients
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- User Interface: Keypad/Barcode Reader
- Throughput: Single Test Mode: 60 Tests/Hr, Continuous Test Mode: 120 Tests/Hr
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!