Customers Also Bought
Tactile Touch nitrile exam gloves, manufactured by Mckesson, are ambidextrous single use gloves that feature textured fingertips for excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity. These exam gloves are perfect for many at home or hospital procedures. These powder free exam gloves are strong enough to be used with chemotherapy. Nitrile gloves are more breathable and comfortable than some of the other glove materials. These blue exam gloves have a beaded cuff for increased durability during donning.
Tactile Plus Features and Benefits
- Beaded Cuff for Easy Donning
- Superior Fit for Extended Wear
- Textured Fingertips Prevent Slippage
- Reduces Hand Fatigue
Tactile Plus Specifications
- Rating: Chemotherapy Rated
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Length: 9.6 Inches
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.08 mm (3.15 mil)
- Tactile Plus Product Numbers: 14-6972C, 14-6974C, 14-6976C, 14-6978C, 14-6980C
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Color Blue Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 5 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history