Customers Also Bought
McKesson Premium Hand Sanitizer is a hand sanitizer that's able to help eliminate germs off the skin of the user's hands. Aloe is added to the list of ingredients to help maintain skin softness without leaving behind a sticky-like residue. Vitamin E works on two fronts by moisturizing the skin and prevents drying from consistent or frequent usage. Because of its anti-bacterial properties the sanitizer is able to get rid of 99 percent of germs, preventing diseases from forming. It's convenient and always ready to use and doesn't require the use of towels or water to work properly.
The sanitizer is available in an eight ounce and 18 ounce pump bottle. There are also refillable bags available whenever you run out. To avoid allergic reactions the sanitizer is not made with any natural rubber latex.
Product Features and Benefits
- Eliminates Germs and Bacteria from the Hands
- Doesn't Leave Sticky or Slimy Residue from Use
- Vitamin E Moisturizes and Prevents Skin Dryness
- Able to Get Rid of up to 99 Percent of Germs
- Doesn't Require Water or Wet Towels to Work
- Available in Multiple Sizes, Optimizing Choice
- Avoids Allergic Reactions by Eliminating Latex
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Active Ingredient: Ethanol
- Application: Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
- Container Type: Pump Bottle
- Scent: Spring Water
- Form: Gel
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Numbers: 53-28033-8, 53-28037-18, 53-28035-1000
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!