McKesson ABD Non-Woven Cellulose Moisture Barrier Sterile Pads are single use abdominal pads that are rectangular in shape and non-woven to provide a moisture barrier between the wound bed and the healthy skin, preventing the spread of infection. The pad is white for a better view of the product and also makes it easier to monitor how much exudate is being lifted throughout the wound's healing process. The higher absorption rate means faster wicking for drier wound sites and has sealed edges to prevent leaking. The pads are available in multiple sizes including five, seven and eight inch widths as well as eight, nine and 10 inch lengths.
Each pad is individually wrapped for sterility. To avoid allergic reactions the dressing is made without any latex products.
Product Features and Benefits
- Rectangular Shape for Better Coverage
- Non-Woven for Moisture Barrier Protection
- White Color for Better Cover Visibility
- Easier to Monitor Wound Exudate from the Site
- Sealed Edges to Prevent Seeping and Leaking
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Application: Abdominal Pad
- Material: NonWoven/Cellulose/Moisture Barrier
- Sizes: 5 Inches x 9 Inches; 7.5 Inches x 8 Inches; 8 Inches x 10 Inches
- Shape: Rectangle
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 16-4250, 16-4252,16-4254
- HCPCS: A6252
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!