Other Medi-Pak product(s)
McKesson 16-42332 Medi-Pak 3 x 3 Inch Gauze Sponges are made with high-grade cotton of USP Type VII gauze that has high absorbency and made with 100 percent cotton in order to protect against any infections of the wound bed. The high grade cotton can be used for dressing, cleaning, prepping or packing several wound types and wound beds as well. Because of the pure cotton material used to create each pack, there's a much lower risk of linting when in use.
Each package comes with two pieces of 12-ply gauze that's white in color for better visibility of fluid intake. The packages are also easy-to-tear for better accessibility.
Product Features and Benefits
- High Absorbency to Lift High Exudate
- 12 Ply Material Holds Fluid in Place
- Covers up to Nine Square Inches of Space
- Made with Cotton to Avoid Linting
- Square-Shaped for Easier Covering
- Packed in an Easy-to-Open Pouch
- Individually Packaged for Sterility
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Brand: McKesson
- Application: Gauze Sponge
- Dimensions: 3 Inches x 3 Inches
- Material: Cotton Gauze
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 16-42332
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand Medi-Pak Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 12 Ply Size 3 x 3 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Cotton
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!