Other Medi-Pak product(s)
Customers Also Bought
McKesson 16-4226 is a Sterile 2 x 2 Inch 6 Ply I.V. Split Sponges are non-woven, high absorbency gauze sponges that offer a better way to apply and protect drains, chest tubes, catheters, tracheotomies and I.V.'s. These sponges have an easy-to-view slit with a cross in the center to make surrounding the site easier for medical professionals and safer for the patient. Each gauze is 6 ply, offering a level of protection while also being able to lift exudate from the wound site if necessary. Each individual piece is wrapped for sterility, is made with a non-woven polyurethane/rayon blend and doesn't contain any latex in order to avoid an allergic reaction. Along with it's high absorbency rate, it also prevents linting of any kind.
Product Features and Benefits
- Great for Drains, Chest Tubes, Catheters and More
- Non-Woven Polyurethane/Rayon Blend for Absorption
- Better Application and Protection of the Skin
- Easy-to-See Slit for Better Skin Application
- Enough Ply to Lift Exudate Without Leaking
- Individually Wrapped for Complete Sterility
- Doesn't Contain Latex Avoids Allergic Reactions
- Manufacturer: McKesson Brand
- Brand: McKesson
- Application: Drain Split Dressing
- Material: Poly/Rayon Blend
- Sponges per Pack: 2 (Two)
- Color: White
- Ply: 6-Ply
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Product Number: 16-4226
- Additional Information
Manufacturer McKesson Sub Brand Medi-Pak Latex Free Latex-Free Ply 6 Ply Size 2 x 2 Inch Sterility Sterile Woven / Non-Woven Non-Woven Material Poly Blend
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
I use it to protect my daughter's G-Tube site.
It is non-irritating, well absorbing.
- Gentle on skin