Customers Also Bought
Invacare Matrx Vi Cushion is anatomically designed for ultimate user comfort and support. Its unique three-part foam construction, with Visco-elastic foam insert, provides targeted skin protection for those at moderate to high risk of skin breakdown. The top layer of the cushion features soft (ILD) high resilient foam (HR), a pre-ischial contour that provides stability to the pelvis, and an abductor/adductor contour that promotes midline leg Positioning. Ultra-Fresh materials offer antibacterial and odor protection. The Invacare Matrx Vi Maintenance-free Cushion Visco foam insert provides pressure relief to the ischial/sacral area. The bottom layer is constructed of firm (ILD), high resilient (HR) foam for support and durability, a waterfall front edge, and trochanteric shelf for hip stability. It includes a slip resistant base, convenient hook and loop fasteners, and lifting strap. The zippered inner cover is moisture resistant and easily wipes clean. The lightweight Invacare Matrx Vi Cushion has a weight capacity of 300 pounds and comes with a limited two-year warranty. To protect your Matrx Cushion, Check out the Invacare breathable and moisture resistant Matrx Vi cover.
Product Features and Benefits
- Maintenance-free Cushion
- For Individuals at Risk for Skin Breakdown
- Anatomically Designed to Target Ischial/Sacral Area
- Visco-elastic Foam Insert Provides Immersion to Sensitive Bony Prominences
- Pre-ischial Contour Provides Stability to Pelvis
- Trochanteric Shelf and Beveled Front-end for Midline Leg Positioning
- Washable Cover
- Breathable Outer Cover
- Lightweight Cushion
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Item Numbers: MA1415-VI, MA1417-VI, MA1616-VI, MA1618-VI, MA1620-VI, MA1816-VI, MA1818-VI, MA1820-VI, MA2016-VI, MA2018-VI, MA2020-VI, MA2218-VI, MA2220-VI
- Seat Width: 14", 16", 19", 20", 22"
- Seat Depth: 15" - 20"
- Thickness: 3.75"/ 3.25" Height at Adductor/Abductor
- Height at Leg Trough: 2.5"
- Product Weight: 3 Pounds and up
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Warranty: 2 Years
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
Invacare Matrx Vi Cushion Review (2:44 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!