Other Shiley product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Shiley Fenestrated Disposable Inner Cannula is safe for use and compatible with the Shiley DCFN and DFEN tracheostomy tubes to ease the procedure of insertion. The inner cannula is designed fenestrated to allow more airflow through the cannula and out through the mouth and nose. The complete replacement procedure is facilitated with an inner cannula. Having a disposable inner cannula removes the need to clean the cannula for a quicker process.
The Shiley Disposable Inner Cannula Size, 4, 6, 8, 10 indicate the Millimeter size of each inner cannula. The variety of size is commonly used by most patients. Safety features such as the 15-Millimeter snap-lock help keep the inner cannula from being coughed out or moved into a position that can cause problems. A soft-swivel flange moves along with the patient to be as fluid as possible when inserted.
The inner cannula is provided sterile to remove the risk of infection from harmful bacteria. The disposable cannula can be removed and tossed freely into a disposal bin. Cleaning the skin area should be part of the changing procedure for tracheostomy care. Following safe protocols is ideal for both caretaker and patient to provide the best outcome.
Product Features and Benefits
- Disposable Inner Cannula Provides Quick and Safe Disposal after a Single Use
- Snap-lock 15 Millimeter Connector
- Soft-swivel Flange that Moves with Patient
- Packaged and Provided Sterile
- Size Variety for Best Fitment
- Brand: Shiley
- Product SKU: 4DICFEN, 6DICFEN, 8DICFEN, 10DICFEN
- Application: Inner Fenestrated Tracheostomy Cannula
- For Use With: For DCFN and DFEN Trachostomy Tubes
- Inside Diameter (Millimeter): 4.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0
- Usage: Disposable
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex-free: Yes
- Additional Information