Other Shiley product(s)
- Shiley Disposable Inner Cannula
- Shiley XLT Extended-Length Disposable Inner Cannulas
- Shiley Tracheostomy Tube Cuffless with Inner Cannula
- Tracheolife II Heat and Moisture Exchanger
- Shiley Cuffless Tracheostomy Tube with Disposable Inner Cannula
- Shiley Cuffed Tracheostomy Tubes with Disposable Inner Cannula
Customers Also Bought
Shiley Cuffless Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tube w/ Disposable Inner Cannula Overview
The Shiley Cuffless Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tube w/ Disposable Inner Cannula facilitates breathing through the upper airway to help the patient speak and wean off of the tracheostomy tube entirely. The smooth, rounded-tip obturator makes the insertion process easier. The latex-free Shiley Cuffless Fenestrated Tracheostomy Tube is a quick and convenient way to restore patient airways while helping provide pulmonary hygiene. It comes in several different sizes, including size 4 (Shiley 4DCFN) and size 6 (Shiley 6DCFN).
Please check out Vitality Medical’s other trach tube options.
Disposable inner cannula tubes for safe and convenient tracheostomy care.
An affordable and easy to use disposable inner cannula provides quick and convenient restoration of a patient airway.
Help provide the right fit and maintain airway patency, helping clinicians to ensure patient safety and comfort.
Tracheostomy tube, cuffless, with inner cannula, fenestrated (CFN) is designed for pulmonary hygiene and, when used in conjunction with the Decannulation plug (DCP), directs breathing through the upper airway.
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion
- Patient breathing through the upper airway is enabled using Shiley tracheostomy tube uncuffed with disposable inner cannula fenestrated (DFEN)
- Tapered distal tip and inverted cuff shoulder provide easy, low-force placement of percutaneous tube
- Percutaneous tracheostomy tube with disposable inner cannula (PERC) is specially designed to work with Cook®* percutaneous tracheostomy introducer sets and trays. Combined tube and tray packaging available from Cook Critical Care, Bloomington, IN.
- Sterile and individually packaged in sizes 4, 6, 8, 10
- Additional Information