Other Magic3 product(s)
- Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Antibacterial Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Touchless Silicone Catheter Closed System
- Magic3 Antibacterial Hdrophilic Touchless Catheter Closed System by Rochester Medical
Customers Also Bought
Magic3 Intermittent Catheters by Rochester Medical are the first Intermittent Catheters designed with a composite of three distinct all-silicone layers. Magic3 Catheters are gentle on sensitive tissue and are easy to insert or remove. Each layer independently addresses an attribute required for comfortable, easy, and reliable intermittent catheterization. Magic3 Catheters are gentle on sensitive tissue and are easy to insert. Traditional single layer catheters that are rigid enough for easy handling can be painful and damaging to sensitive urethral tissue. Catheters that are softer and less likely to abrade tissue can be difficult to handle. Magic3 intermittent catheters have a composite of three all-silicone layers to optimize comfort, handling, and ease of insertion.
Rochester Medical Magic3 Intermittent Catheters give you more choices and packaging options than any other intermittent catheter. For convenience and ease of insertion, there is a Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter. Rochester also provides a Magic3 Antibacterial Intermittent Catheter to reduce the risk of bladder infections. The Magic3 Catheters are also available in a combination of an antibacterial catheter with a hydrophilic coating called the Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter. There are also travel kits and discreet individual pack options that make catheterization easy and sterile wherever you are.
The standard non-coated Magic3® Catheter delivers superior performance, easy handling, and unsurpassed comfort and convenience. The all-silicone design also eliminates exposure to potential risks associated with latex and PVC catheters. Rochester Magic3 Catheters are available in sterile, single unit packages as well as in pre-connected trays that feature additional nursing conveniences, such as a drain port to eliminate spills.
Magic3 Intermittent Catheters Features & Benefits
- Provides 3 layer catheter for easy insertion, comfort and reliability.
- Gentle on sensitive tissue.
- All-silicone design.
Magic3 Intermittent Catheters Specifications
- Magic3 Intermittent Catheter Product Numbers: 53310, 53312, 53314, 53316, 53318, 53320, 51310, 51312, 51314, 51316, 51318, 51320, 52306, 52308, 52310, 53214.
- Size Options: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 French sizes.
- Length: 6, 10 and 16 inches.
- Style Options: Male, Female and Pediatric.
- Catheter Options: Single Sterile Intermittent Catheter and Touchless Catheter.
- DEHP free.
- Latex free.
- PVC free.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS codes: A5341 & A5343.
Magic3 Catheter Selection Chart - Find the Right Magic3 Catheter For Your Needs
- Additional Information