Other Magic3 product(s)
- Magic3 Silicone Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Antibacterial Intermittent Catheter by Rochester Medical
- Magic3 Touchless Silicone Catheter Closed System
- Magic3 Antibacterial Hdrophilic Touchless Catheter Closed System by Rochester Medical
Customers Also Bought
Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters by Rochester Medical are packaged with their own sterile water packet. The Magic3 Hydrophilic Catheter provides virtually friction-free insertion and removal. Its innovative packaging makes it quick and easy to prep while maintaining sterility in any setting. Features a secure-grip area for added ease of handling. Rochester Magic3 Hydrophilic Catheters are the first Intermittent Catheters designed with a composite of 3 all-silicone layers. This all-silicone Hydrophilic Catheter is DEHP-free and designed for enhanced comfort and elimination of concerns regarding potential health risks that may be associated with repeated exposure to latex and PVC. Magic3 Hydrophilic Catheters are gentle to sensitive tissues and are easy to insert. Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters have a composite of three silicone layers to optimize ease of insertion, handling, and patient comfort.
Rochester Medical Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters give you more packaging options than any other intermittent catheter. For convenience and ease of insertion, there is a standard Magic3 Intermittent Catheter. For preventing bladder infections, there is the Magic3 Antibacterial Intermittent Catheter. Rochester also manufactures a combo catheter, featuring both ease of insertion and an antibacterial agent called the Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter. The Magic3 Hydrophilic Catheter is available in a sterile, single unit package as well as in several choices of a closed system that offers touch-free catheterization and an integral urine collection bag.
Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy to prep for insertion.
- Hydrophilic sterile water packet provides for easy insertion and removal.
- Gentle to sensitive tissues.
Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters Specifications
- Magic3 Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter Product Numbers: 51610, 51612, 51614, 51616, 51918, 51620, 53912, 52606, 52608, 52610, 53610, 53612, 53614, 53616, 53618, 53620, 53708, 53708, 53710, 53712, 53714, 53716, 53718, 57708, 57710, 57712, 57714, 57716, 57718, 55708, 55710, 55712, 55714, 55716, 55718.
- Size Options: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 French sizes.
- Length: 6, 10 and 16 inches.
- Style Options: Male, Female and Pediatric.
- Catheter Options: Single Sterile Intermittent Catheter, Touchless Catheter with BZK Kit and Touchless Catheter with PVP Kit.
- PVC free.
- DEHP free.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS codes: A5341 & A5343.
- How to Catheterize Magic3 Instructions
Magic3 Catheter Selection Chart - Find the Right Magic3 Catheter For Your Needs
- Additional Information