Other Lumex product(s)
Lumex Three Position Recliner Geri Chairs, manufactured by Graham Field, are the industry standard for geri-chairs. Comfortable and relaxing, the Lumex Three Position Recliner Chairs are ideal for seniors and patients. With three settings, the Lumex Chairs are perfect for sitting, reclining and watching TV. The right position can aid circulation help relieve respiratory or heart discomfort.
Lack of body support in seats is a common issue with recliners for seniors. With Lumex's Flex-o-Lator system, the cushion integrity is built to cradle users to prevent sliding down and last through sustained use. Ergonomically designed, the Lumex Three Position Recliner seat provides just the right amount of support for both increased circulation and comfort. Wheels make the Lumex Recliner easily transportable and perfect for a rest home environment. A detachable tray sits securely above the lap to comfortably facilitate meals or leisure reading.
In a clinical setting, geri chairs are excellent for patient comfort during blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The upholstery of the Lumex Three Position Recliner is easily wiped down and sanitized. Let your patients relax while watching TV while attending to their health care.
If you are a resident of California, you can purchase the FR574G454 option. Fabricated to meet California Technical Bulletin 133 Flammability Standards.
Lumex Three Position Recliners are custom made to order. Please allow a 2-6 lead time for manufacturing.
Product Features and Benefits
- Three Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation and Circulation
- Seat, Footrest and Headrest Provide Full Body Support
- Flex-o-Lator Seat Support System to Prevent "Bottoming Out"
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Articulating Headrest Increases Patient Comfort
- Easily Cleaned Upholstery and Frame
- Easy Transport Handle on Chair Back with Grip
- 2 Fixed Front Wheels and 2 Swivel Casters with Wheel Locks for Easy Transport
- Suited for Individuals up to 250 Pounds
- Product Numbers: 574G427, 574G409, 574G401, 574G432, 574G454, 574G851, 574G857, 574G863, FR574G454
- Width: 25 Inch
- Height: 47 Inch
- Depth: 41"
- Width Between Arms: 20 Inch
- Arm Height From Floor: 26 Inch
- Arm Height From Seat: 9 Inch
- Seat Height: 21 Inch
- Seat Width: 19 Inch Seat Depth: 19 Inch
- Colors: Vintage Gold, Warm Taupe, Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Doe Skin, Jade, Rosewood
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Frame Warranty: Limited 2 Year
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Brand Lumex
Product Manuals and Documents
- Lumex Healthcare Seating Brochure has Geri-Chairs, Hip Chairs, Recliners, and Patient Room Seating.
- Graham-Field Geri Chair Extended Care portrays the advantages that this Three Position Recliner has to offer.
- Geri Chair Recliner Operating Manual includes assembly instructions and an operating guide.
- Lumex 574G Recliner Chair Specifications provides details on chair dimensions and weight.
- Geri Chair 574G Parts List includes parts schematic and part numbers.
Lumex Recliner Mechanism Adjustment Instructional Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsdoes the chair come with the trayQuestion by: valerie turner on Jul 4, 2015 6:57:28 AMThe tray is included with the purchase of the Geri Chair.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 10, 2016 4:05:00 PMIf I order for Arlington Texas delivery how long will it take to get hereQuestion by: scott on Apr 3, 2015 2:25:00 PMHello Scott: Because most of the colors available are custom-made, the delivery time on the chairs is approximately 2-3 weeks. It may come sooner, but it all depends on warehouse stock.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 14, 2016 3:59:00 PM
- Well made, compact, water-proof
- Patient can't raise and lower the chair on their own, requires the assistance of a caregiver