Other Lumex product(s)
Lumex Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliners, manufactured by Graham Field, are ideal for seniors and patients in clinical, rest home, or private settings. This clinical geri chair version has three recline positions to maximize comfort and relaxation in addition to a fourth Trendelenburg position. The Trendelenburg position places the patient in a fully reclined supine position with their legs slightly elevated. This elevated Trendelenburg position purports to have a number of medical applications. Ergonomically designed, the recliner seat provides just the right amount of support for both increased circulation and comfort. Wheels make this easily transportable and perfect for patient transfers.
The upright position is a standard sitting position most appropriate for patient transfers and general treatment and therapy. The second recline position is most comfortable and relaxing for activities such as watching TV, reading, and resting. These reclined positions are excellent for patient comfort during blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The third full recline position is ideal for patient transfers to beds, for sleep, and reading. The last Trendelenburg position may only be activated by a caregiver and uses gravity to increase blood flow to the upper body.
Lumex recliners are custom made for each individual order. Due to this fact there is currently a 4-6 week lead time to ship.
Graham Field Lumex Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliners Features and Benefits
- Four Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs Including the Trendelenburg Position
- Fire-Retardant for Peace of Mind
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation and Circulation
- Seat, Footrest and Headrest Provide Full Body Support
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Easily Cleaned Upholstery and Frame
- Easy Transport Handle on Chair Back with Grip
- 4 Tente Swivel Casters with Wheel Locks for Easy Transport
- Suited for Individuals up to 290 Pounds Evenly Distributed
Lumex Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliners Specifications
- Overall Width: 31 Inches
- Overall Height: 47 Inches
- Overall Depth: 35 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 22 Inches
- Arm Height from Floor: 25.5 Inches
- Arm Height from Seat: 8 Inches
- Seat Height: 22 Inches
- Seat Width: 21.5 Inches
- Seat Depth: 21 Inches
- Depth Fully Reclined in Trendelenburg: 74 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 290 lbs.
- Colors: Vintage Gold, Warm Taupe, Blue Ridge, Imperial Blue, Royal Blue, Dolce Sand, Burgundy, Moss, Dolce Jet, Indigo, Meteor, Sand, Chestnut, Port, Mulberry, Dove, Taupe, Oatmeal, Concrete, Terra Cotta, Berry, Granny Smith, Eucalyptus, Sea, Silvertex Marine Blue, Silvertex Jet, Silvertex Champagne, Silvertex Taupe, Silvertex Sage, Cobblestone, Periwinkle, Gypsum, Ice Blue, Wineberry, Cypress, Blue Jade, Steel Blue, Desert Sage, Steel Gray
- Fire-Retardant Grade Meets California Fire Code Requirements
- Made in the USA
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Frame Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Product Numbers: FR577RG401, FR577RG409, FR577RG427, FR577RG432, FR577RG454, FR577RG6705, FR577RG6714, FR577RG6717, FR577RG6724, FR577RG6725, FR577RG6727, FR577RG8504, FR577RG8516, FR577RG8533, FR577RG8561, FR577RG8567, FR577RG8584, FR577RG8602, FR577RG8604, FR577RG8611, FR577RG8615, FR577RG8624, FR577RG8626, FR577RG8628, FR577RG8801, FR577RG8805, FR577RG8808, FR577RG8809, FR577RG8818, FR577RG9201, FR577RG9202, FR577RG9205, FR577RG9207, FR577RG9208, FR577RG9210, FR577RG9212, FR577RG9214, FR577RG9715, FR577RG9722, FR577RG9764.
Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner Additional Information
- Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner Brochure protrays the features and benefits of the medical recliner.
- Geri Chair Recliners displays Hip Chairs, Geri-Chairs, Recliners, and Patient Room Seating selections.
- Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner FR565WG Color Patterns are displayed with color codes.
- FR565WG Clinical Care Recliners Operation Manual contains assembly instructions and care instructions.
- Clinical Care Recliners FR565WG Maintenance Guide outlines maintenance intervals, stain removal and vinyl protection.
- Geri Chair Recliner Specifications provides dimensions and weight capacity for Lumex Geri Chair Recliners.
- Lumex FR565WG Geri Chair Transport letter regarding light use of this recliner for transporting patients room to room.
- Clinical Care 577RG Replacement Parts provides parts list, schematic and part numbers.
- Lumex Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner Warranty details warranty information from Graham Field.
Meets California Technical Bulletin 133 Standards
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Graham-Field Sub Brand Lumex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!