BD Vacutainer Luer-Lock Access Device is designed to perform high- quality specimen collections. It ensures a more safe and secure specimen sampling. It features a threaded, locking-luer connection that replaces the luer-slip device. This collection device is sterile and latex-free. It is also compatible with a needleless IV site designed for luer-lock access or a female luer connection, such as the Female Luer Connector by Covidien.
It offers medical professionals protection from the potential risk of needlestick injury. The most effective way to eliminate the hazard of contaminated needles is to get rid of the needle all together, this can be accomplished by converting to a needleless system. The Vacutainer Luer-Lock Access Device will also remove the concern of accidental exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Product Features and Benefits
- Threaded Luer-Lock Connection
- Ensures Safe Specimen Sampling
- Provides Quality Collections
- Reduces the Risk of Needlestick Injury
- Protects Against Bloodborne Pathogens
- Compatible w/Female Luer Connection
- Compatible w/Needleless IV Site
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Brand: Vacutainer Luer-Lock
- Product Number: 364902
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Tubing: Translucent
- Use: Blood Transfer and Collection
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product information
- Product Quick Guide contains line draw specimen guide
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!