Lightweight Aluminum Rollator Walker
- Folds for easy storage
- Convenient storage compartment
- Removable backrest
- Adjustable handles
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
List Price: $134.04 Price:
$119.30You Save: $14.74 (11%)
List Price: $130.57 Price:
$116.21You Save: $14.36 (11%)
Lightweight Aluminum Rollator Walker by Drive Medical is highly versatile and adaptable for short and tall individuals. This Drive Lightweight Aluminum Rollator Walker has an adjustable seat height of 18 to 22 inches and an adjustable handle height of 29-1/2" to 38". The lightweight construction of this Aluminum Rollator makes it easy to handle and navigate. Large 6 inch wheels overcome most obstacles. Loop brake handles make this Rollator Walker easier to control so that the rollator does not scoot away from the user. A removable back support and padded seat make this Aluminum Rollator an excellent value.
Drive Lightweight Aluminum Rollator Walker Features & Benefits
- Two Rollators in one. Serves well as both a Junior Rollator or an Adult Rollator.
- Easy universal height adjustment with self-threading knob.
- Storage compartment under seat.
- Folding Rollator for easy storage.
- Serrated brakes.
- Comes with new seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items.
- Removable, hinged padded back rest can be folded up or down.
- Caster journals are offset to provide strength and durability.
- Easy to use deluxe loop locks to control brakes.
- Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height.
Drive Aluminum Lightweight Rollator Walker Specifications
- Width: 21"
- Length: 25"
- Height (adjustable): 29-1/2" to 38"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Height (adjustable): 18" to 22"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color Options: Blue & Red.
- HCPCS codes: E0143 & E0156
- Drive Medical Aluminum Lightweight Rollator Walker Warranty: limited lifetime.
|Proposition 65 warning for Californians||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.|