Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing uses DACC technology and hydrophobic interaction to bind and inactivate bacteria, instead of killing the bacteria like silver and antimicrobial dressings. This approach is effective at reducing bacteria colonization that could be harmful to the patient. By using hydrophobic interactions instead of chemical agents, the cell walls remain intact to help promote faster, more natural healing of the wound as well as long-term infection prevention.
The Leukomed is ideal for surgical incisions, post-operative wounds, lacerations, cuts, minor burns, traumatic wounds, and abrasions. This dressing absorbs low to moderate levels of wound exudate. Also, it is shower-proof to allow patients to shower without removing the dressing, and breathable to increase the general comfort of the user. In addition, this dressing has a bacterial barrier to protect the wound from external contamination.
Leukomed Sorbact Post-Op Dressing Features and Benefits
- Bacterial Barrier Protects Wound from External Infections
- Breathable Dressing Provides Comfort to Wearer
- Shower-Proof Design Allows User to Shower with Dressing
- Absorbs Low to Moderate Exudate Levels
- Lack of Chemical Agents Maintains Cell Walls
- DACC Technology Binds and Inactivates Bacteria
- Product Number: 7619900, 7619901, 7619902, 7619903, 7619904, 7619905, 7619906
- Length: 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 Inch
- Width: 2, 3, 4 Inch
- HCPCS: A6251 (761990), A6203 (7619901, 7619902, 7619903), A6204 (7619904, 7619905, 7619906)
- Brand: Leukomed
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!