Other SureCare product(s)
Customers Also Bought
SureCare Guards for Men, manufactured by Kendall, are absorbent pads shaped specifically for men. Designed for bladder control, this guard for men uses soft elastics to create a comfortable, absorbent pouch. An adhesive strip affixes the guard to underwear, keeping it in place. Sure Care Male Guards feature a blue aperture acquisition layer and super-absorbent polymers for maximum fluid retention while reducing odor. These Male Guards keep wetness away from the skin.
Super-absorbent polymers allow for comparatively thin pads to absorb a large amount of moisture. A soft inner-facing pad wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping your skin feeling dry. Inner blue barrier cuffs prevent leakage with shape adapting elastics.
Sure Care Guards for Men Features and Benefits
- Super-absorbent polymer for maximum fluid retention.
- Soft pad wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping skin feeling dry.
- Moisture and odor trapped deep.
- Soft inner facing feel dry next to skin.
- Comfortable pouch designed to properly fit men.
- Inner blue barrier cuff elastics prevent leaks.
Sure Care Guards for Men Specifications
- Sure Care Male Guards Product Number: 23246A
- Size: One size fits most.
- Width: 6.5 Inches.
- Length: 13 Inches.
- Backsheet Color: White.
- Backsheet Material: Cloth-like.
- Topsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Topsheet Color: Blue.
- Absorbent Core Material: Polymer.
- Application: Bladder Control Pad.
- Gender: Male.
- Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency.
- Manufacturer: Covidien (Medtronic).
- Brand: Sure Care.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102308.
- HCPCS Code: T4535.
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65.Designed for Men.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand SureCare Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like Odor Control Moderate Gender Men's
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
Unfortunately, while the pad is certainly longer than most, the pad itself certainly is not 6.5 inches wide. And although I'm sure there's some polymer mixed in with the fluff, it's not as much as you'll get from even Depend's guards, so they don't hold as much as I'd like before leaking.
All of that said (cranky old men like to complain first, compliment second--or never) these do work fairly well for my needs. They're long, as I said, and the elastics do a pretty good job of containing minor leaks until they can be absorbed.
Overall, while they're better than most, I'm reserving a 5-star review for a pad that's actually wide enough and long enough to make me feel secure.