Customers Also Bought
SharpSafety Sharps Containers are designed for Phlebotomy Disposal. Manufactured by Covidien Kendall, these Phlebotomy Sharps Containers provide for the efficient disposal of blood contaminated items, IV needles, lancets, butterfly tubing, hypodermic needles and small syringes. The SharpSafety Phlebotomy Sharps Containers facilitate both temporary and final closures. Having a red opaque base, these Sharps Disposal Containers feature a clear top to monitor fill levels. When full, the Sharps Containers lock to secure for final disposal.
Kendall Phlebotomy Sharps Containers are made with 100% polypropylene. Compact in size, these Portable Phlebotomy Containers fit into blood drawing trays for the efficient disposal of medical sharps. Two separate openings in the lid offer easy and safe disposal of needles and syringes. Individual lids can be temporarily closed when the container is not in use. The container also features a universal needle key that provides safe, one-handed removal and disposal of needles from phlebotomy devices. Phlebotomy Disposal Containers offer superior sharps disposal for diabetics or phlebotomists.
SharpSafety Sharps Container Phlebotomy Disposal Features & Benefits
- Compact size designed for safety, convenience and quality.
- Several size options available to select from.
- Sharps containers facilitate temporary and final closures.
- Universal needle key that provides safe, one-handed removal and disposal of needles
- Provides efficient disposal of blood, hypodermic needles, IV needles, lancets, butterfly tubing and small syringes.
- Lids can be permanently locked for safe disposal.
SharpSafety Sharps Container Phlebotomy Disposal Specifications
- SharpSafety Sharps Phlebotomy Disposal Container Product Numbers: 8900SA, 8901SA, 1522SA.
- Size Options: 1 Pint, 2 Quarts, 2.2 Quarts.
- Width Options: 4.25 Inches or 4.5 Inches.
- Height Options: 6.25 Inches or 4 Inches.
- Depth Options: 4.25 Inches.
- Base Color: Red.
- Lid Color: Clear.
- Application: Phlebotomy Sharps Container.
- Material: Polypropylene Plastic.
- Lid Type: Vertical Entry Lid.
- Locking Type: Locking Lid.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: SharpSafety.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142531.
- HCPCS Code: E1399, A9270.
- Additional Information