Customers Also Bought
POLYSKIN II Transparent Dressing by Kendall is a transparent dressing used in wound care. It consists of a thin polymer film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive.
The simple, effective delivery system for the dressing allows for one-handed application. Its two-tab delivery system allows for one-handed aseptic delivery. The dressing also has rounded edges that help prevent roll up.
This transparent dressing has a semi-permeable, moisture-responsive film that is impermeable to external liquid and micro-organisms. It is also highly permeable to oxygen and moisture vapor.
The wound dressing has improved breathability to allow moisture and oxygen vapor exchange for longer wear time. It also has improved wet adhesion properties which allows for better adhesion in moist environments.
The transparent wound dressing is an outstanding barrier to bacteria and fluid contaminants. It has a wear time of 2-7 days. The dressing is square-shaped and hypoallergenic.
POLYSKIN II Transparent Dressing by Kendall is sterile and latex free. It comes in 2x2 3/4", 4x4 3/4", and 6x8" squares, and is packaged for convenience individually and in boxes.POLYSKIN II Transparent Dressing Features and Benefits
- Transparent Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Thin Polymer Film Coated with Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Simple, Effective Delivery System
- Two-Tab Delivery Allows for One-Handed Aseptic Delivery
- Rounded Edges Help Prevent Roll Up
- Semi-Permeable, Moisture-Responsive Film
- Impermeable to External Liquid and Micro-organisms
- Highly Permeable to Oxygen and Moisture Vapor
- Improved Breathability for Longer Wear Time
- Wet Adhesion Properties
- Better Adhesion in Moist Environments
- Outstanding Barrier to Bacteria and Fluid Contaminants
- Item Number: 6640, 6641, 6642
- Wear Time 2-7 Days
- Latex Free
- 2x2 3/4", 4x4 3/4", and 6x8" Sizes
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A