Other Monoject product(s)
Customers Also Bought
6 mL Monoject Syringes from Cardinal Health are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose needs. These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped in blister packing for single-use sterile applications. Select between Rigid Pack or Softpack Syringe packaging. Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Two Monoject 6 mL Syringe Tips are available: Regular Tip or Luer Lock Tip. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy-to-read measurements.
Monoject 6 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 6 mL Syringe or 6 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
- 6 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881516911, 8881516937, 1180600555, 1180600777
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Regular Tip and Luer Lock Tip
- Syringe Wall: Regular
- Syringe Capacity: 6 mL or 6 cc
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene
- DEPH free
- Blister packaging
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information