Other Monoject product(s)
6 mL Monoject Syringes from Kendall are Medical Syringes that come in a variety of sizes to meet general purpose needs. These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped in blister packing for single use sterile applications. Select between Rigid Pack or Softpack Syringe packaging. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene plunger rod and barrel. Two Monoject 6 mL Syringe Tips are available--Slip Tip or the Luer Lock Tip. The syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for easy to read measurements. Kendall Monoject Syringes are latex free and DEPH free.
Kendall Monoject 6 mL Syringes Features & Benefits
- SoftPack or Rigid Pack blister packing for safe handling.
- 6 mL Syringe or 6 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Packaging may be autoclaved or gas for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 6 cc Syringes Specifications
- Kendall 6 mL Monoject Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 8881516911, 8881516937, 1180600555, 1180600777
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Tip Options: Slip Tip and Luer Lock Tip.
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 6 mL or 6 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.2 cc.
- Syringe Materials: Polypropylene.
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Blister packaging.
- HCPCS codes: A4210, A4213, A4657
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!