Other KERLIX product(s)
- Kendall 6725 KERLIX 3.4 in x 3.6 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 6715 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 1892 KERLIX 4.5 in x 4.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Covidien
- Kendall 6716 KERLIX 4.5 in x 3.1 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
- Kendall 3332 KERLIX Antimicrobial AMD Gauze Roll 4 Inch x 4 Yards 6 Ply - Sterile with PHMB
- Kendall 6720 KERLIX 2.25 in x 3 yd Gauze Rolls 6 Ply - Sterile
Customers Also Bought
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls are Conforming Dressings that serve as primary or secondary dressings. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls have an open weave design that provides fast wicking and superior aeration. These Gauze Rolls offer great absorbency to reduce the risk of maceration. The Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls offer bulk cushioning and wound conformability to provide better wound site protection. Manufactured by Kendall, Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls are made with 100% woven gauze that is pre-washed and fluff dried. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls have a crinkle weave pattern that provides an increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect the wound. The design and pattern of the Kerlix Gauze Rolls reduces the risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls Features & Benefits
- Protects wound areas.
- Reduces risk of maceration.
- Reduces risk of wound contamination and granulomas
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult areas to dress wounds.
- Six ply construction or higher with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint.
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls Specifications
- Width Options: 2.25 Inch, 3 Inch, 3.4 Inch or 4.5 Inch.
- Length Options: 3 Yard, 3.6 Yard or 4.1 Yard.
- Ply Options: 6 Ply or 8 Ply.
- Shape: Roll.
- Color: White.
- Material: Gauze.
- Application: Conforming Dressing.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Kerlix.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6446
- Product Numbers: 6715, 6725, 6720, 6716, 6730, 1892, 3324, 6735, 1801
- Additional Information