Customers Also Bought
KERLIX AMD Super Sponges by Kendall are an absorbent dressing used in wound care. They provide healthcare facilities a low-cost, prophylactic method of treatment with changing nursing protocols.
These sponges are an antimicrobial dressing that are impregnated with PHMB (Polyhexamethylene Biguanide), a powerful yet safe antiseptic. They have a broad range effectiveness against gram positive and gram negative microorganisms. This effectiveness of the sponge includes some multi-drug resistant strains such as MRSA.
The super sponges are a superior primary and secondary dressing designed to absorb and transfer exudate away from the wound. They limit cross-contamination from patient to patient, patient to clinician, and patient to environment.
Use of these absorbing sponges helps reduce and resist bacterial colonization and penetration through the dressing. This helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing, as well as helping to reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infection.
These super sponges have no negative impact to epithelialization. They also help to maintain balance of native skin flora.
KERLIX AMD Super Sponges by Kendall are sterile. They come in 6 x 6.75 inch sponges.KERLIX AMD Super Sponges Features and Benefits
- Absorbent Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Low-Cost, Prophylactic Method of Treatment
- Antimicrobial Dressings
- Impregnated with PHMB
- Broad Range Effectiveness Against Gram Positive, Gram Negative Microorganisms
- Superior Primary and Secondary Dressing
- Absorbs and Transfers Exudate Away From the Wound
- Limits Cross-Contamination
- Reduce Bacterial Colonization and Penetration
- Prevents Infections From Growing and Spreading
- Helps Reduce Risk of Hospital-Acquired Infection
- No Negative Impact to Epithelialization
- Help Maintain Balance of Native Skin Flora
- Item Number: 6660, 6662, 6665
- 6 x 6.75 Inch Sponges
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand KERLIX
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!