Customers Also Bought
Urinary Leg Bag attaches to the patient´s leg with latex-free straps and have a longer catheter adapter for enhanced security with all types of catheters. A twist valve on this leg bag allows easy emptying with less chance of spill. There is no bottom cap to lose or misplace.
Curity Leg Bag Features
- Anti-reflux valve for gross reflux protection.
- Twist valve for easier emptying and fewer spills.
Curity Leg Bag Specifications
- Urinary Leg Bag Product Number: 3433.
- Volume: 500 mL.
- Material: Vinyl.
- Valve Type: Anti-Reflux.
- Sample Port Type: Without Sample Port.
- Drain Tube Type: Twist Valve.
- Fasterner Type: Leg Straps.
- Application: Unrinary Leg Bag.
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall.
- Brand: Curity.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142704.
- HCPCS Code: A4358.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAny instructions on how to determine what size to order ?Question by: Pat burns on Dec 5, 2017 10:02:00 AMFor this specific product there's only one size. Other leg bags are available at higher capacities.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 23, 2018 8:47:00 AM
Based on your history
Bought 10. The first two used sprang leaks after about 14 days, at the bag plastic/drain valve tube joint. After the first leak, I tried to be careful in not stressing the drain tube when I twisted open the valve. Didn't prevent a leak forming in the second bag, at the same spot.
To determine the site of the leak, I filled each bag and watched where the water was leaking from. Same spot on both bags, at the bag/drain tube joint.
To use the final 8 bags, I'm coating the leak area with a rubbery plumbing sealant, "Goop." Hope this will work.
- Attached, included connection tube
- Leaks, which appear at about 14 days