Other Dover product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Dover PVC Urethral Catheters, manufactured by Kendall, are latex free intermittent catheters for easy insertion and optimum flow. Two opposing eyes and integral tapered funnel allow for maximum drainage and effectiveness.
The catheter tip features a smooth, rounded tip that eases insertion. PVC is both thermosensitive and radiopaque for visualization on x-ray.
Kendall Dover PVC Urethral Catheters Features and Benefits
- Smooth Rounded Tip Eases Insertion with Less Tissue Trauma
- Two Opposing Eyes for Maximum Drainage
- Rigid Material Eases Insertion
- Integral Tapered Funnel End for Superior Drainage
- Radiopaque and Thermosensitive for Visualization in X-Ray Environments
Kendall Dover PVC Urethral Catheters Specifications
- 8 Fr - 18 Fr Sizes
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Product Numbers: 8888492017, 8888492025, 8888492033, 888492041, 888492058, 888492066
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- not too floppy or stiff
- shipping costs