Dover Red Rubber Robinson Urethral Catheters, manufactured by Kendall, are latex intermittent catheters for increased comfort and flexibility. Two opposing eyes and integral tapered funnel end allow for maximum drainage and effectiveness.
The catheter tip features a smooth, rounded tip that eases insertion. Designed for single-use, these sterile catheters are radiopaque to allow use in x-ray envrionments.
Kendall Dover Red Rubber Robinson Urethral Catheters Features and Benefits
- Smooth Rounded Tip Eases Insertion with Less Tissue Trauma
- Two Opposing Eyes for Maximum Drainage
- Integral Tapered Funnel End for Superior Drainage
- Radiopaque for Use in X-Ray Environments
Kendall Dover Red Rubber Robinson Urethral Catheters Specifications
- 12 Fr - 18 Fr Sizes
- Single Use
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Product Numbers: 8887660127, 8887660143, 8887660168, 8887660184
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Dover
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!