Other CURITY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Curity Urine Leg Bags, manufactured by Kendall, are comfortable, discreet urine leg bags that won't slow you down. Quality materials result in soft, comfortable, durable bags for all types of catheters.
Kendall Urinary Leg Bags include comfortable latex-free leg straps. Safely and easily conducts urine through its drain valve; easy to open, closes securely even with limited dexterity.
Kendall Urinary Leg Bag Features and Benefits
- Durable Construction for Confidence
- Comfortable Leg Straps Included
- Drain Valves Closes and Seals Securely
- Fits Snugly against the Body
Kendall Urinary Leg Bag Specifications
- Product Numbers: 145514, 145516
- Capacity: 17 oz, 25 oz
- Brand: Curity
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the normal durability of these bags, one day, two, ten? suggestionsQuestion by: Max Alvarez on May 21, 2016 8:52:14 AMWe cannot offer advice on durability due to a number of factors that go into usage. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a specific answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 22, 2016 3:34:00 PM
Based on your history
(Excuseme for my poor english)
1)In the directions for use it is stated " to put the bag on the inside of the leg , at the knee, secure one leg strap above the knee and the other below the knee "
2) In my opinion it is better to place the leg bag on the thigh , as knee joint while walking or moving the legs can cause inconvenience as the bag also will tend to twist or turn with possibility to get itself damaged or open up at the side seals .
3) It is also very much possible that the catheter can be pulled out of bladder accidentally .
4) Please consider this thought and supply robust fabric straps with better buttons to tie the bag at the thigh level , instead of knee to make it fail safe .