Other CURITY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
wound care. Curity Abdominal Pads are designed for maximum absorbency and comfort.
All four edges of this gauze pad are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking. It has a soft, non-woven top sheet layer that maximizes patient comfort.
The ABD pad is fluff filled, which allows for maximum absorbency. It comes in convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging, which makes it ideal for multiple applications.
This gauze pad is indicated in use for:
- primary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- secondary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- padding for pressure points
- anywhere high absorbency is needed
Curity ABD Pad Gauze by Kendall comes in sterile and non-sterile. Sizes available for the pad include 5 x 9", 7 1/2 x 8", 8 x 10", and 12 x 16". It is packaged for convenience individually and in boxes.
Product Features and Benefits
- Abdominal Gauze Pad
- Used in Wound Care
- Designed for Maximum Absorbency and Comfort
- All Four Edges Sealed to Prevent Lint Residue and Leaking
- Soft, Non-Woven Top Sheet Layer Maximizes Patient Comfort
- Fluff Fill Allows Maximum Absorbency
- Ideal for Multiple Applications
- Convenient Sterile and Non-Sterile Packaging
- Available in 5 x 9", 7 1/2 x 8", 8 x 10", and 12 x 16"
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes
- Item Number: 30066, 7196D, 7197D, 7198D, 6196D, 6197D, 6198D
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo they come individually wrapped?Question by: Philip Traylor on Jun 24, 2017 9:08:00 AMEach pad is individually wrapped, regardless of whether the sterile or non-sterile versions are purchased.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 27, 2017 8:50:00 AMWhat dressing would keep me the driest? Would a combine abdominal pad be best?Question by: Patty lematte on May 10, 2017 1:07:00 PMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. It's best to speak with a medical professional for proper advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 27, 2017 9:13:00 AM
Based on your history
- it's a good brand it doesn't tear apart like the old ones i had to use