Customers Also Bought
Curasilk is a tape that is ideal for taping catheters and IV tubing to secure them to the patient. Curasilk is Hypoallergenic Tape that is great for patients with sensitive skin. Manufactured by Kendall, Curasilk is a Silk Tape constructed with rayon acetate for greater strength. Also functioning as a Cloth Tape, Curasilk holds dressings securely in place where extra strength is needed. Kendall Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape has pinked edges that eliminates unraveling. Curasilk Cloth Tape tears easily by hand to make application easier. Providing high adhesion, Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape secures bulky tubing and dressings to the patient. The Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape is easily conformable to the body.
Kendall Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape Features & Benefits
- High strength silk tape.
- High adhesion cloth tape.
- Cloth tape tears easily by hand to make application easier.
- Secures bulky dressings and tubing.
- Conformable to body.
Kendall Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape Specifications
- Kendall Curasilk Hypoallergenic Silk Cloth Tape Product Numbers: 7137C, 7138C, 7139C.
- Size Options: ½ Inch, 1 Inch, 2 Inch.
- Length: 10 Yards.
- Color: White.
- Application: Medical Tape.
- Material: Rayon Acetate.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311708.
- HCPCS Code: A4450.
- Additional Information