Other CURITY product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Curity Stretch Bandage by Kendall is a bandage that is used in first aid and wound care. It provides softness, low lint, and high absorbency with moderate stretch for maximum clinical flexibility.
This stretch bandage is made from a cotton/polyester crocheted blend. This construction provides elasticity that allows the bandage to retain its shape and reduce slippage.
The cotton/polyester blend in the stretch bandage allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable. The unique ration of cotton and polyester also allows for ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling.
The stretch bandage is commonly used as a securement layer. This allows it to protect, absorb, secure, and support.
The Curity Stretch Bandage is designed to stretch and conform, making it ideal for lower limbs and joints. It also has a low profile which helps to ensure patient dignity.
The bandage holds securely to any body contour, allowing for movement and some soft tissue swelling. It stays in place with minimal taping.
This stretch bandage is ideal in use for securing dressings, securing IVs, security splints, and providing mild compression and support.
Curity Stretch Bandage by Kendall is available in a variety of sizes. It is packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes.
Curity Stretch Bandage Features and Benefits
- Used in First Aid and Wound Care
- Provides Softness, Low Lint, High Absorbency
- Moderate Stretch for Maximum Clinical Flexibility
- Made From Cotton/Polyester Crocheted Blend
- Elasticity Allows Bandage to Retain the Shape, Reduce Slippage
- Absorbs Drainage While Remaining Strong and Durable
- Ideal Stretch and Conformability
- Accommodates Increased or Decreased Swelling
- Commonly Used as Securement Layer
- Ideal for Lower Limbs and Joints
- Low Profile Helps Ensure Patient Dignity
- Holds Securely to Any Body Contour
- Allows Movement and Some Soft Tissue Swelling
- Stays In Place with Minimal Taping
Curity Stretch Bandage Specifications
- Available in Variety of Sizes
- Packaged in Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 2230
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand CURITY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!