Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health Urine Drain Bag - 4000 mL is a bedside collection bag to facilitate urine collection for those who cannot get up to use the restroom due to surgical procedures, medical conditions, or lack of bladder control. The urine drain bag is a bed companion that benefits both staff and patients.
The large size capacity of the Cardinal Health 8887600909 urine drainage bag allows for urinary drainage during catheterization with no worries of overflow thanks to the large 4000-milliliter size. The design of the urine bag is standard, making it universally compatible with a majority of hospital beds and bed rails -- allowing it to hang freely and securely.
The Cardinal Health Drainage Bag has a centered inlet that fills the bag from the top, allowing it to distribute evenly in the bag without the worry of uneven distribution causing it to fall. With an included vented connector, the bag will not expand like a balloon, as the vented connector allows for air to escape.
Product Features and Benefits
- Large Capacity Bag, up to 4000 Milliliters
- Standard Urine Bag Design
- Centered Inlet and Exit Drains
- Vented Connector
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health, Formerly Known as Covidien
- Product Number: 8887600909
- Additive: Without Additive
- Drain Tube Type: Bottom Drain Tube
- Fastener Type: Hinged Hook and String Capstan Hanger
- Graduations: Graduated
- Material: Vinyl
- Sample Port Type: Plastic-Backed Sample Port
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Valve Type: Drip Chamber
- Volume: 4000 Milliliters
- Application: Urinary Drain Bag
- Additional Information