Osto EZ Vent by KEM Enterprises is a unique air venting device among ostomy products that allows the quick and convenient release of air build-up wherever and whenever necessary. It satisfactorily addresses a large problem for a great majority of ostomates, which is air build-up in the pouch.
This vent was created to address the need to release gas pressure from ostomy pouches for those who have had a colostomy or an ileostomy. It works better than a filtered system or a filtering device.
Because this vent is not a filtering device, it works efficiently and lasts as long as the pouch. In addition, it does not become ineffective in water. The vent fits on any pouch and is easy to install and use.
This air release vent will work with any manufacturer's pouch. It is made of a durable polymer that will attach to any pouch and bond permanently.
Osto EZ Vent by KEM Enterprises can be used on preemie, infant, and fistula pouches. It is ideal for stoma caps and esophageal fistula pouches.
This vent is sold in packs of 10.Osto EZ Vent Features and Benefits
- Unique Air Venting Device
- Quick and Convenient Release of Air Build-Up
- Wherever and Whenever Necessary
- For Those Who Have Had a Colostomy or an Ileostomy
- Works Better Than Filtered System or Filtering Device
- Works Efficiently
- Lasts as Long as the Pouch
- Does Not Become Ineffective in Water
- Fits Any Manufacturer's Pouch
- Easy to Install and Use
- Made of Durable Polymer
- Attaches to Any Pouch and Bonds Permanently
- Can be Used on Preemie, Infant, and Fistula Pouches
- Ideal for Stoma Caps and Esophageal Fistula Pouches
- Sold in Packs of 10
- Item Number: KEM001
- Additional Information
Manufacturer KEM Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product Questionshow is this vent attached to the colostomy bagQuestion by: G miller on Mar 17, 2015 3:47:00 PMHello G Miller: There are a few steps you can follow in order to properly attach the vent to the bag. You can find more specific instructions at KEM Enterprises' website. KEM is the manufacturer of the product.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 6, 2016 1:48:00 PM