Drive Medical 12202KD-4 KD Aluminum Bench with Back, Gray is an adjustable shower chair that's lightweight, durable and is built to last a long time without rusting, cracking or falling apart due to continued exposure shower water. This easy-to-assemble bath chair doesn't require any tools to put together; it simply snaps together with just a few clicks and is secured by tightly sealed knobs at the bottom.
The shower chair features a comfortable seat and back for continuous use when in the shower. A slight-concaved seat with open handles allows for an easy grip when attempting to sit but will also help stabilize the chair when you need to stand. To assist with different heights, the chair is adjustable from 15.5 to 19.5 inches. The high plastic back is there to support the spine until you're finished with the shower.
Each Aluminum Bench with Back comes with a limited lifetime warranty and can hold up to 400 pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight for Easier Handling
- Made with Highly Durable Material
- Easy to Assemble; Requires no Tools
- Secured by Tightly Sealed Knobs
- Concaved Seat for Better Support
- Height Adjustable to Fit Users
- High Plastic Back for Spine Support
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Application: Shower Chair
- Usage: Shower, Bathing Tub
- Outside Leg Dimensions: 19.5 Inches (Width) x 19.5 Inches (Depth)
- Seat Dimensions: 19.5 Inches (Width) x 11.5 Inches (Depth)
- Seat Height: 15.5 to 19.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 7 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs the 19-3/4" height the highest or lowest floor-to-seat position?Question by: Keith From Texas on Mar 8, 2017 12:31:00 AMThe height mentioned is the peak floor-to-seat height.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 3, 2018 8:24:00 AM