Customers Also Bought
Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters are replacement adapters for Kangaroo P.E.G. Kits. The Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters are designed to reduce accidental connection with IV and luer lock devices to reduce patient injuries. The Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters feeding ports are not compatible with luer lock or IV connectors. Additionally, the feeding port is colored purple to indicate that it is a nutritional port and not an IV access. Manufactured by Kendall, the Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters are made with durable polyurethane for long lasting service. This polyurethane material minimizes stretching. The 20 French Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapter is compatible with all Kangaroo Gastrostomy Tubes. Kendall uses a color code system to indicate what size of Kangaroo PEG Tube the Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters will attach to. Orange indicates 16 French and Yellow indicates 20 French. The 20 French Yellow device is also the replacement Y-port for all Kangaroo G-tubes. These dual port connectors are designed to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Mis-connections Sentinel Event alert issue.
Kendall Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters Features & Benefits
- Color coded to prevent accidental connections.
- Made of durable polyurethane.
- Feeding ports are not compatible with luer lock or IV connectors.
- The 20 French Yellow device is compatible with all Kangaroo G-tubes.
Kendall Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters Specifications
- Kendall Kangaroo Y Port Feeding Tube Adapters Product Numbers: 8884751622, 8884752042.
- French Size Options: 16 French or 20 French.
- Color Codes
- Yellow – 20 French (fits all Kangaroo G-tubes.
- Orange – 16 French.
- Material: Polypropylene.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- DEHP free.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Kangaroo.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231505.
- HCPCS Code: B9998.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this adapter connect to 60 ml syringe for bolus feeding? Will it fit other brand tubes that are 20 French?Question by: Edward perlin on Sep 29, 2016 9:38:00 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!