Customers Also Bought
The Medline K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs and Medline Excel K3 Lightweight Wheelchair offer a durable frame with features to assist in both comfort and mobility. This model uses TIG-welded technology to maintain quality by using thinner gauge metals to aide in light frame design of 35 lbs.
The k3 basic and excel lightweight wheelchair also features easy-to-use functions. The stainless steel ratchet bar locks the leg-rests securely in place. The wheels have adjustable axels to raise and lower seat with ease. The dual axel allows adjustments from standard height to hemi height which allows user to easily propel the wheelchair with their feet. The armrests and calf pads have nylon upholstery and padding for extra comfort and easy cleaning.
This light-weight wheelchair comes in three models with the attachment option for additional accessories.
K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs Features and Benefits
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Durable, TIG-welded frame with gray powder coat finish
- Notched stainless steel ratchet bar locks the elevating leg-rests securely in place
- Armrests and calf pads are upholstered and padded
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Hemi-height adjustable axles raise/lower seat 2 inches
- Arm styles available include removable desk-length
- Footrest styles available are swing away and desk length
- Optional attachment accessories
K3 Basic Lightweight Wheelchairs Specifications
- Product Numbers: MDS806600E (K3 Excel 18 Inch Seat with Removable Desk-Length Arms and Swing Away Foot Rests), MDS806650E (k3 Excel 18 Inch Seat with Removable Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests), MDS806650NE (K3 Basic 16 Inch Seat with Removable Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests).
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Wheelchair Weight: 35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Size: 18x20
- HCPCS Codes: K0003, K0195, E0990
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A