Customers Also Bought
Silver dressings have been known to have several benefits to the wound healing process. Among them is the management of excessive fluid drainage and the ability to minimize the risk of any leaking.
Silvercel Antimicrobial Alganate Dressing helps with the wound healing process by minimizing the amount of seepage that pours out of the wound opening. The silver doesn't allow any breakup of the wound as it maintains its strength throughout the healing process. The level of silver released in the Silvercel Antimicrobial Alganate Dressing lasts for up to seven days.
The alginate dressing is latex free and can be used on any part of the body.
Silver Antimicrobial Alganate Dressing Features and Benefits
- Minimizes Seepage of the Wound
- Doesn't Allow any Wound Breakup
- Sterile for Safe Application
Silver Antimicrobial Alganate Dressing Specifications
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
- Usage: Primary Dressing
- Changing Time: Seven Days
Manuals and Documents
- Product Data Sheet contains product ingredients and safety information.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A