Customers Also Bought
Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Socks with 8-15 mmHg Compression are designed for people with sensitive feet and diabetes. These socks have an 8-15 mmHg compression level to provide mild compression without constriction. Jobst Diabetic Compression Socks feature a seamless toe to provide exceptional comfort. The foot, heel, and toe have extra padding for additional support and comfort, making these a great option for individuals with aching legs, minor leg and ankle swelling, minor varicose veins, and pregnancy discomfort. The acrylic material is moisture-wicking, antibacterial, and antifungal to help reduce and prevent odor. SensiFoot Socks are available in knee-high, crew, and mini-crew options. Individuals with diabetes may also benefit from Diabet-X Skin Therapy Cream.
Jobst SensiFoot Compression Socks are made with 80% acrylic, 17% Nylon, and 3% LYCRA. This is a thoroughly tested composition that provides optimal results for compression and comfort. The acrylic material is highly resistant to temperature variations and provides exceptional impact resistance. The Nylon has excellent abrasion and wear resistance, high tensile and compressive strength, and is a lightweight option that weighs 1/7th the weight of other standard materials. LYCRA is optimally comfortable and stretchy while providing significant shape retention and durability. These materials are met with an antibacterial, antifungal finish that helps prevent odor. Combined, these materials make a highly effective compression sock.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless Toe for Optimal Comfort
- Extra Padding in Foot, Heel, and Toe
- 8-15 mmHg Compression Level
- Acrylic, Moisture-Wicking Multifiber Yarn
- Mild Compression without Constriction
- Designed to Stay in Place, Prevent Sliding
- Antibacterial, Antifungal Odor Prevention
8-15 mmHg Indications
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Spider Veins
- Minor Leg and Ankle Swelling
- Aching Legs
- Pregnancy Discomfort
- Minor Varicose Veins
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Jobst Diabetic Socks Sizing Guide
- X-Small: Women's Shoe - 4 1/2 to 6 1/12, Men's Shoe - 3 1/2 to 5 1/2
- Small: Women's Shoe - 7 to 9, Men's Shoe - 6 to 8
- Medium: Women's Shoe - 9 1/2 to 11, Men's Shoe - 8 1/2 to 10
- Large: Women's Shoe - 11 1/2 to 13, Men's Shoe - 10 1/2 to 12
- X-Large: Women's Shoe - 13 +, Men's Shoe - 12 1/2 to 14
- Use a mild soap or detergent with warm water and hand or machine-wash.
- If machine washing, it is recommended that the socks be put inside a mesh laundry bag, like Guardian Mesh Laundry Bag, to help protect them.
- Do not use chlorine bleach. Rinse with warm water. Hang or lay flat to air-dry.
- Clothes dryers are acceptable for drying if on low heat or delicate settings, but naturally drying these socks will extend the lifespan.
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Jobst
- Knee-High Product Numbers: 110830, 110831, 110832, 110833, 110834, 110855, 110856, 110857, 110858, 110859, 110860, 110861, 110862, 110863, 110864, 110865, 110866, 110867, 110868, 110869
- Crew Product Numbers: 110835, 110836, 110837, 110838, 110839, 110840, 110841, 110842, 110843, 110844, 110845, 110846, 110848, 110849, 110850, 110851, 110852, 110853, 110854
- Mini-Crew Product Numbers: 110875, 110876, 110877, 110878, 110879
- Application: Compression Socks
- Compression Level: 8-15 mmHg
- Styles: Knee-High, Crew, Mini-Crew
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colors: White, Brown, Navy, Black
- Moisture Wicking: Yes
- Antibacterial: Yes
- Antifungal: Yes
- Closed Toe: Yes
- Machine Washable: Yes
- Machine Dryable: Yes
- Machine Dry Settings: Low Heat, Delicate
- Materials: 80% Acrylic, 17% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jobst Brand Jobst SensiFoot Diabetic Socks Ships Free Yes Compression 08-15 mmHg Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.