Other Jevity product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Jevity 1 Cal, Complete, Balanced Nutrition with Fiber manufactured by Abbott Nutrition, is unflavored and formulated to be fiber-fortified for tube-feeding. You may choose this for supplemental or sole-source nutrition. It's also an ideal choice to select Jevity 1 Cal to feed patients with an altered perception of taste.
Featuring a complete and balanced nutrition, Jevity 1 Cal is a great option for long-term tube-feeding. In addition, this formula is compatible with many intolerance's and religious food laws. This item is Kosher, Halal, gluten-free, lactose-free and more.
Lean body mass is supported with the high protein content found in this enteral feeding formula. Jevity 1 Cal includes 24 essential vitamins and minerals that will provide the consumer complete nutrition. Abbott Nutrition packages Jevity 1 Cal Complete, Balanced Nutrition with Fiber in an 8 oz Ready-to-Drink Can as well as the 1000 mL and 1500 mL Ready-to-Hang Container. It can be purchased individually or by the case.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Contraindications, Ingredients, Instructions and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function
- 24 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- High Protein
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Application: Tube-feeding formula
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- HCPCS Code: B4150
- Product Numbers: 64759 (8 oz), 62685 (1000 mL), 62687 (1500 mL)
- Packaging: Tetra Carton, ), Ready-To-Hang Bottle
- Quantity: Each, Case
- Jevity 1 Caloric Distribution
- Do not hook up to IV.
- Not Intended for Individuals with Galactosemia.
Jevity 1.0 Cal Ingredients:
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Soy Fiber, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for Use: Ready-To-Hang Container
All liquid medical foods require careful handling and setup to reduce the potential for microbial contamination. NOTE: Failure to follow the Instructions for Use may increase the potential for microbial contamination and also reduce hangtime.
- Pump feeding requires an 8 Fr tube or larger tube. If gravity feeding is used, it's recommended to use a 10 Fr or larger tube.
- Jevity 1 CAL should be consumed at room temperature.
- It is critical to always THOROUGHLY wash hands with soap and water to properly disinfect hands before handling container or feeding set to avoid contamination.
- Turn container upside down and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY for 10 seconds to ensure formula is properly mixed and evenly distributed.
- Do not touch feeding set to avoid contact with the formula and cause contamination.
- Contact physician to get flow and volume rate. Each patient's needs are different.
- Most likely, individual will require additional fluid requirements. This can be accomplished by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Always follow directions given with feeding set.
For Use with Enteral Feeding Set:
- The dust cover from the Abbott RTH Safety Screw Cap will need to be removed along with the safety on the feeding set.
- Pierce protective foil by inserting the safety connector into the port on the Abbott RTH Safety Screw Cap.
- Turn the safety connector clockwise fashion until it is securely fastened.
- Close clamp on set before container is turned upside down.
- Turn container upside down and suspend using the hanging ring on the bottom of the container.
- Hang product for up to 48 hours after initial connection when a new set is used. Otherwise do not hang for more than 24 hours.
Instructions for Use: 8 oz Can:
- Store unopened can at room temperature.
- Avoid exposing can to extreme temperatures.
- Shake well. Jevity 1.0 is ready-to-use.
- Clean top of can before opening.
- Opened can must be covered and refrigerated and must be used within 48 hours.
- Jevity 1 Cal can be used for total or supplemental nutrition.
- Ready-to-Feed supplement may be consumed at room temperature or chilled.
- Always follow physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient's condition and tolerance.
- Feed Jevity 1 Cal at room temperature.
- When pump feeding is recommended use an 8 French tube or larger tube. For gravity feeding use a 10 French tube or larger tube.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
Volume 8 oz.Carton 1000 mL Bottle 1500 mL Bottle Protein 10.4 grams 44.3 grams 66.4 grams Fats 8.2 grams 34.7 grams 52.1 grams Carbohydrates 36.5 grams 154.7 grams 231.9 grams Dietary Fiber (Soy) 3.4 grams 14.4 grams 21.6 grams L-Carnitine 28 mg 115 mg 175 mg Taurine 28 mg 115 mg 175 mg Water 197 grams 835 grams 1244 grams Calories 250 1060 1590 Vitamin A 895 IU 3790 IU 5690 IU Vitamin D 72 IU 305 IU 460 IU Vitamin E 8.3 IU 35 IU 53 IU Vitamin K 15 mcg 61 mcg 92 mcg Vitamin C 55 mg 230 mg 345 mg Folic Acid 110 mcg 455 mcg 690 mcg Thiamin (Vitamin B1) .41 mg 1.7 mg 2.6 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) .48 mg 2.0 mg 3.0 mg Vitamin B6 .55 mg 2.3 mg 3.5 mg Vitamin B12 1.7 mcg 6.9 mcg 11 mcg Niacin 5.5 mg 23 mg 35 mg Choline 110 mg 455 mg 685 mg Biotin 82 mcg 345 mcg 520 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.9 mg 12 mg 18 mg Sodium 220 mg 930 mg 1400 mg Sodium 9.6 mEq 40.4 mEq 60.9 mEq Potassium 375 mg 1570 mg 2360 mg Chloride 310 mg 1310 mg 1970 mg Chloride 8.8 mEq 37 mEq 55.6 mEq Calcium 215 mg 910 mg 1370 mg Phosphorus 180 mg 760 mg 1140 mg Maganese .90 mg 3.8 mg 5.7 mg Copper .37 mg 1.6 mg 2.4 mg Zinc 4.3 mg 18 mg 27 mg Iron 3.3 mg 14 mg 21 mg Selenium 13 mcg 54 mcg 81 mcg Chromium 22 mcg 91 mcg 140 mcg Molybdenium 28 mcg 115 mcg 175 mcg
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCAN YOU ACCEPT KANSAS MEDICAL CARD FOR PAYMENT OF JEVITY WITH DOCTOR ORDERS?Question by: CHERYL SCHREINER on Mar 13, 2017 2:47:27 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 16, 2017 10:09:00 AMAre the cans recyclable?Question by: Christine Nieves on Dec 7, 2016 12:22:17 PMThe item is made with recyclable materials.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 21, 2017 1:49:00 PM
Based on your history