Customers Also Bought
Isolation Vital Signs Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a single-patient use kit to assist with diagnostics.
Including a disposable aneroid gauge sphygmomanometer, digital thermometer, and dual head stethoscope; this kit is perfect for obtaining vital signs in a hospital isolation environment.
Each item in the kit is brightly colored so a medical professional can easily and quickly identify the components. In addition to easy identification, there is even a location on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name to prevent cross-contamination.
Isolation Vital Signs Kit Features and Benefits
- Available in several different sizes, including child, adult and large adult.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Kit is disposable.
- Perfect for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Single-patient use to prevent cross-contamination.
Isolation Vital Signs Kit Specifications
- Product Number: 694863, 694865, 694862, 694863CA, 694865CA, and 694862CA.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!