Customers Also Bought
Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is an innovative chair that revolutionizes patient care, for both patients and clinicians.
This treatment recliner was designed, from the casters up, to reflect what patients and clinician want. In fact, it promotes patient independence, as it requires minimal effort on one of the bilateral controls. With greater patient independence, clinicians have less work to do, which promotes a more efficient work-flow and less stress on the physical body.
To further prevent stress on the physical body, the Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner features comfort height tables, eliminating the need for technician bending during all phases of treatment. This treatment chair, additionally, integrates foot pedals that transform the chair for easier access to the patient, too.
At the same time, though, the Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner offers superlative comfort for the patient. In addition to offering optimal comfort, patients rely less on staff with this chair. The Inverness Treatment Recliner also offers clinician peace of mind, as it has front-locking brake tabs.
If you would like to add complementary products, such IV poles or material that meets the flammability test for seating, those add-ons are available special order.
Order now and see first-hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinician safety and efficiency today!
The Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner can be special ordered with accessories. To learn more about accessories and pricing, please give one of our knowledgeable representatives a call.
Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner Features and Benefits
- Comfort height tables, reducing the need for technician bending during all phases of treatment.
- Durable construction and design allows years of trustworthy service.
- Enhances facility efficiency with attractive, durable construction that is easy to clean.
- Foot pedals that allows a medical professional to adjust the chair for easier access and a more thorough cleaning.
- Offers superlative comfort and utility for all treatment applications.
- Promotes patient independence with ultra-low effort, as there are bilateral controls.
- Supports clinician comfort with front-locking brake tabs and back relieving side table heights.
Inverness 24-Hour Treatment Patient Recliner Specifications
- Product Number: 6240.
- Weight: 199 lbs. (90.26 kg.)
- Height: 52 in. (132.08 cm.)
- Maximum Height: 52 in. (132.08 cm.)
- Width: 37 in. (93.98 cm.)
- Maximum Width: 59 in. (149.86 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 37 in. (93.98 cm.)
- Depth: 41.5 in. (105.41 cm.)
- Upright Depth: 41.5 in. (105.41 cm.)
- Length: 75.5 in. (191.77 cm.)
- Seat Height: 25.5 in. (64.77 cm.)
- Seat Width: 26 in. (66.04 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 28.5 in. (72.39 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (226.80 kg.)
- Footprint Width: 37 in. (93.98 cm.)
- Footprint Upright Length: 37 x 41.5 in. (93.98 cm.)
- Footprint Recline Width: 37x 75.5 in. (93.98 cm.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 75.5 in. (191.77 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information