Invacare Clinical Three-Position Recliner is available in three colors; IH6077A/IH60 - Rosewood, IH6077A/IH61 - Blueridge, and IH6077A/IH68 - Jade. This recliner is designed for patient comfort during treatment in medical facilities. It is suited for dialysis, same day surgery, blood collection, outpatient clinics, oncology, extended care, emergency rooms, and maternity.
It is made with an ultra-soft seat for improved patient comfort. It has a gas cylinder for quick trendelenburg, which allows it to be moved into multiple positions; upright or fully reclined. This recliner has four swivel casters that help facilitate transport and is made from material that is easily cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
This recliner has a weight capacity of 250 lbs, made from fire retardant foam and glue, and meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification. It measures 31 inch W x 36 inch D x 50 inch with two trays at 10 x 19 inch.
Product Features and Benefits
- Soft for Maximum Patient Comfort
- Ideal for Medical Facility Use
- Available in 3 Colors
- Fire Retardant Foam and Glue
- Easily Moved in Multiple Positions
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Product Numbers: IH6077A/IH60, IH6077A/IH61, IH6077A/IH68
- Colors: Rosewood, Blueridge, Jade
- Overall Height: 50 Inch
- Overall Width: 31 Inch
- Overall Depth: Upright - 38 Inch, Reclined - 72 Inch
- Seat Width: 21 Inch
- Seat Depth: 19.5 Inch
- Seat to Back Height: 32 Inch
- Seat to Floor Height: 22 Inch
- Overall Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Weight: 89 Pounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!