Customers Also Bought
Invacare 9000 XT Wheelchair
Invacare 9XT Wheelchair is a high performance, low maintenance wheelchair that provides versatility and high performance at a low cost. The 9000 XT Wheelchair is easily the most versatile lightweight wheelchair that Invacare offers, offering an incredible array seat-height options, center-of-gravity adjustments, as well as optional accessories, with the components being interchangeable with those of all other 9000 series wheelchairs.
9000 XT features dual axle positions that allow for variation of seat-to-floor heights, as well as an offset axle position to allow for adjustment of the center-of-gravity, accommodating a wide range of body types and sizes, as well as skill levels. It also boasts industry strength urethane rear tires on "no flex" wheels and urethane casters that offer smooth and sturdy ride.
9000 XT Wheelchair Features
Product Features and Benefits
- Dual Axle Positions Allow Variation of Seat-to-Floor Heights.
- Offset Axle Position Allows Adjustment of Center-of-Gravity to Increase Maneuverability or Stability to Meet Each User's Skill Level.
- Urethane Rear Tires Mounted On "No Flex" Wheels Offer Superior Performance.
- Urethane Casters For Better Ride and Lighter Weight.
- Easy-to-Clean Nylon Upholstery.
- Product Numbers: 9XT_PTO_29153, 9XT_PTO_29154, 9XT_PTO_29155, 9XT_PTO_33131
- Overall Width: 23, 25 or 27 Inch
- Folded Width: 11.3 Inch
- Seat Width: 16, 18 or 20 Inch
- Overall Height: 34-38 Inch, 1 Inch Increments
- Back Height: 15-19 Inch
- Overall Depth w/o Riggings: 31 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16-18 Inch
- Seat to Floor Height: 13.5-19.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: K0004
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 5 Year on Frame and Cross Braces; 1 Year On All Components
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!