Customers Also Bought
Aptly named, 3B Scientific's Introductory Brain Model is ideal for introducing students to the human nervous system and the brain's anatomical structures.
Cast from an actual brain specimen for exceptional accuracy, the value-oriented Introductory Brain Model is divided into two equal halves. This model showcases the brain's anatomy in one color and is made of virtually unbreakable vinyl -- perfect for high-volume classrooms. The Introductory Brain Model's pieces are unlabeled, giving it a streamlined appearance that's ideal for doctors' offices as well.
Vitality Medical also carries other 3B Scientific anatomical models including a 1/2 Life-Seize Complete Dual Sex Muscle Model and several brain models of greater complexity for advanced students and courses.
Introductory Brain Model Features and Benefits:
- Durable -- Virtually indestructible, the brain model carries a three-year limited warranty for defective manufacturing or materials.
- Accurate -- The model's life-like appearance and size makes it the perfect patient-bonding tool for neurologists, psychologists and general practitioners alike.
- Versatile -- Brain can be removed from an attractively finished (and standard) base that enables the brain to be passed from student-to-student or patient-to-doctor and then securely stored on a desk.
Introductory Brain Model Specifications:
- Model number: C15/1
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 1.54 pounds
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.5 x 6.9 inches
- Country of origin: Germany
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!